The lovely ladies over at the Creative Collective are running a handmade Christmas decoration swap this month. So if you'd like something pretty, and made with love, for your tree get on over there and sign up before 15 November!
- Find the swap here.
- You will need to enter the password CCDECSWAP to participate.
- Because we like to support the handmade movement, all decorations sent MUST be handmade by you or bought from a handmade artist.
- You will have one swap partner. The swap is open worldwide so you must be prepared to mail internationally. Please keep this in mind when making your Handmade Christmas Decoration.
- The swap opens today and sign-ups close on 15 November 2011. You then have until 30 November to send your Handmade Christmas Decoration. Feel free to send earlier, we want to see the flickr pool and facebook page filling with photos of gorgeous Handmade Christmas Decorations.
- By submitting your photos to the Creative Collective Flickr Group you are agreeing to letting these images be used on other Blogs associated with this challenge.
- All photos you submit to the Creative Collective Flickr Group must not have copyright restrictions. This will allow the Creative Collective Members to feature your images on their blogs.
Don't be sad that you've reached the end of the post... Come keep me company on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. And don't forget you can also subscribe to the Brown Paper Bunny email or follow my blog with bloglovin